Accessing AWS Event Engine
To complete this workshop, you will be provided with an AWS account via the AWS Event Engine service. A team hash will be provided to you by event staff.
If you are currently logged in to an AWS Account, you can log out using this link
Logging into Event Engine Dashboard
- Connect to the portal by clicking the button or browsing to https://dashboard.eventengine.run/. The following screen shows up. Enter the provided hash in the text box. The button in the bottom right corner changes to Accept Terms & Login. Click on that button to continue.
- You will be asked to Sign in. Simply choose “Email One-Time Password (OTP)” option, enter your email, and click “Send Passcode”. Check you email for OTP 6-digit code and enter it on the screen.
Leave the Event Engine tab open (A new tab will be used for the next step)
- Choose AWS Console, then Open AWS Console.
- Use a single region for the duration of this workshop. This workshop supports the following regions:
- us-east-2 (US East - Ohio)
Please make sure you select US East (Ohio) in the top right corner.
This account will expire at the end of the workshop and all the resources created will be automatically de-provisioned. You will not be able to access this account after today.