Run Armory Quickstart
The CloudFormation template provides an opportunity to provide values that will be used to customize the resources required for Armory Enterprise. The important values to enter:
- Availability Zones - for the workshop purposes one availability zone is enough
- SSH key name - choose SSH Key pair created in the prerequisites or any other you usually use in this region
- Allowed external access CIDR - for the workshop purpose you can use 0.0.0.0/0 to allow all IPv4 addresses to access Bastion host
- Number of Availability zones - needs to match the number of zones listed above
- EKS Public Access Point - set it to “Enabled”
- Instance type - should be a t3.xlarge or greater
After entering the desired values, press “Next”
For this workshop, accept the default values and press “Next”
- Review the values you entered.
- Accept the acknowledgments at the bottom of the page.
- Press “Create Stack”.
Note: It will take about 50 minutes to create all the stacks.
Once completed you can navigate to the main stack
Go to the Outputs tab and find the endpoint to the Armory Enterprise UI. This is the link to Armory Enterprise UI you will work with through the workshop.